Diagnostics for JAGUAR...
Autologic JAGUAR from Autologic Diagnostics Ltd is a holistic approach to JAGUAR diagnostics for independent garages. Autologic JAGUAR combines dealer-level software with unrivalled technical support from Master Technicians and specialist software engineers.
Autologic JAGUAR gives independent garages the confidence to undertake any service and repair work required and enables independent garages to specialise without having to involve the dealer or call in outside help.
Autologic JAGUAR is a genuine alternative to 'IDS', often providing quicker diagnostics, coding and programming than other the JAGUAR diagnostic tools. Additional features of Autologic JAGUAR over other diagnostic tools include fitting aftermarket components and an increased number of retrofits.
Autologic JAGUAR is easy to navigate. Information is displayed on a large touch-sensitive screen through a simple menu structure, supported by extensive help screens.
Coverage and Capability
Autologic JAGUAR covers vehicles from 1995 onwards
In addition to the standard Autologic software coverage, highlights of Autologic JAGUAR also include the following functions, many of which are unique to Autologic:
- Control module programming - with complete flash programming capability, Autologic also allows the restoration of configuration data, restoring a corrupt vehicle to the specification it left the factory
- Car Configuration File (CCF) data - Autologic provides a greater freedom to allow customers to personalise vehicles
- Air suspension calibration - resolve air suspension problems easily with Autologic
- Security Systems - Autologic provides the operator with ability to quickly substitute any ECU involved in the security system from another car.
- Service functions - Autologic can reset the electronic parking brake motor to the service position enabling rear brake pads to be more easily replaced.